Helichrysum Essential Oil
Helichrysum essential oil’s sweet, earthy aroma is perfect to diffuse when you work on your next project; the invigorating scent helps create a stimulating, refreshed environment. Steam distilled from the tiniest of flowers, the delicate blossoms produce a rich oil with a complex profile, featuring the naturally occurring constituents neryl acetate, gamma curcumene, and alpha-pinene. These tiny flowers pack a punch, aromatically and topically, as Helichrysum oil provides many benefits for the skin, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Features and Benefits:
- Has a warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Has an inspiring aroma
- Has cleansing properties
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, honey-like aroma
Works well with:
Trauma Life EO Blend, JavaFlex EO Blend
Helichrysum italicum† flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skin care routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
Helichrysum essential oil has a warm, earthy, sweet aroma that can help create an inspiring experience when diffused. Its cleansing properties can be beneficial when applied topically, smoothing the appearance of uneven skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Helichrysum, from the Greek helios for sun and chrysos for gold, is one of the world’s most sought-after essential oils. Native to coastal locales in places such as France, Italy, and Croatia, the delicate flowers bloom in rocky soils before a painstakingly careful harvest. Global exploitation of the botanical led Young Living to import rocks to our Dalmatia Aromatic Farm in Split, Croatia, to replicate its preferred environment, where we now cultivate the previously wild-crafted blossoms. We steam distill the helichrysum blossoms and provide our members access to what is sometimes known as the “Everlasting Flower.”
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Helichrysum italicum
REGIONS FOUND: Yugoslavia, Corsica, Croatia, Spain
PLANT PART USED: Flower
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
YL REGION: Most Young Living Helichrysum essential oil comes from Croatia.