Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
Features and Benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- May promote feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering top
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
Lavender essential oil has a floral, calming scent that can be used aromatically or topically. With its many benefits, Lavender is one of our most popular products.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.