White Angelica EO Blend
Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in White Angelica come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Melissa, and Rose provide sweet, floral notes; Bergamot and Melissa offer a boost of bright citrus; and Myrrh, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Hyssop, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the blend with a warm, woodsy base. With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. People also love White Angelica for its skin-beautifying benefits when applied topically. Add a couple drops to your favorite lotion to give your skin the TLC it needs.
Features and Benefits:
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
- Has a sweet, warm, floral fragrance
- Can be diffused to create a peaceful, comforting environment
Works well with:
Joy (Oil Blend), Oola Balance (Oil Blend), Trauma Life (Oil Blend), Angelica (Essencial Oil), Elemi (Essencial Oil)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood) wood oil
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Melissa officinalis† (Melissa) leaf oil
Hyssopus officinalis† (Hyssop) leaf oil
Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- Apply it before providing the Raindrop Technique or other massage or body work treatment.
- Diffuse White Angelica to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
Each essential oil in White Angelica was carefully selected to help promote a positive, peaceful atmosphere when diffused. Ylang Ylang has a luxurious, velvety scent and is often used as a key note in perfumes. Bergamot is cold pressed from the resin of the bergamot fruit and adds a fresh, bright aroma. Although Melissa comes from the leaves of the melissa herb, it also has notes of citrus and is treasured for its gentle, comforting aroma. Geranium has been used for centuries for its lovely, soft fragrance and skin-benefiting properties. The classic scent of Rose gives the blend a touch of sweet nostalgia and offers skin benefits. Myrrh, Hyssop, Black Spruce, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the sweet and fresh aroma of the floral and citrus oils with a deep, rich, earthy scent.